Commercial Fleet Financing Redding, CA
Make the most of your investment. Whether you need one truck or a whole fleet, Crown Motors offers great options for commercial truck financing options for Northern California business owners and municipal organizations that want to preserve capital. Our knowledgeable consultants will introduce you to several financing and leasing programs with flexible payment schedules and competitive rates that will help you reach your fiscal goals.
Our TRAC lease program puts you in control. This customizable, open-end lease program allows flexibility to set the residual based on your business requirements. Vehicle must be utilized for business purposes a minimum of 51% of the time. Lease-end options include buying at the predetermined residual that you set at the beginning of the lease, trade in or return to the lender for disposition (you may be responsible for shortage).
- Accommodates high-mileage and heavy usage vehicles
- Flexible terms ranging from 12 to 60 months
- Acts as an equipment lease
- No acquisition, up-front administration or termination fees for most lenders
- May provide some tax benefits* available through TRAC leasing
- No mileage restrictions or penalties
- No charge for excess wear and use
- Specialized equipment and upfits can be residualized
- Financing of service contracts can be included
Business Fleet Financing: What Fleet Managers Need
When choose to finance your fleet, it’s important you are prepared. For business seeking an auto loan for their fleets, there are a few pieces of important information necessary to ensure the loan process goes smoothly. Of course, you’ll need basic contact information about your business, but business and commercial fleet financing may also require the following information:
- List of all key owners (owners with 20% ownership in business)
- Dealership invoice with purchase price
- Tax ID number
- Number of employees
- Annual net & gross profit
- List of outstanding obligations
Commercial Retail Financing
Our Commercial Retail Financing program provides options that can be tailored to meet your needs.
- Traditional financing
- Flexible terms
- No early payoff penalty or hidden fees
- Financing of service contracts, prepaid maintenance contracts, GAP insurance and LoJack stolen vehicle recovery system
- New/used vehicles
- Upfit vehicles with added equipment
Contact Crown Motors Commercial
Top Companies Mean Best Options
For Commercial Financing we have (2) main sources that finance in a business name. They are able to offer financing in the business name solely (for well established companies with lending history), or 3rd party guaranteed where an officer of the company backs the business (but doesn't show on their personal credit report). These are both a big advantage over financing company vehicles in your personal name.
Download below and return one of our credit applications today.